Dr. Rosemarie Castro
(RMT, Student MD-HOM, Doula)
I am Licensed to practice Healthcare in the City of Edmonton, AB in the areas of Doula, Esthetics, and Health care. I am a Holistic Health & Wellness practitioner. I’m passionate about helping people inside and out including supporting vitality and the wellness of ones emotional, mental, and physical self.
My practice is a specialized Complimentary Alternative Medicine (CAM), using various treatments including:
- Medical, Orthopedic, & Therapeutic Massage Therapy,
- Birthing, death, and Post Pardum Doula,
- Neonatal Massage Therapist & Parenting Educator,
- Rehabilitation & injury prevention,
- Sports Medicine & physiology
The Foundation of my Healthcare Practice:
Blend Wellness is a Holistic Healthcare clinic focused on health and vitality. I understand the science behind pathology and the scientific solutions to achieving homeostasis. I am a huge supporter of natural medicine and I lead a lifestyle which promotes living symptom free. My patients will always receive compassionate and expert care that shows measurable results by a competent healthcare practitioner.
- RMT Honors – Graduate from an approved 2200 Hour Massage Therapy Program, RMT,
- 2nd/4 Yr. Medical Sciences – Doctor of Homeopathy Clinical Medical Sciences Program (MD-HOM),
- Mental Health First Aid, AED Certified, Basic life support, & Standard First Aid Certified,
- Labour, Death, & Post Pardum Doula,
- Birthing, Lactation, Pregnancy, & Parental Skill(s) Educator,
- Bachelors Degree – Humanities Major (BA–H),
- Cosmetician & Licensed Esthetician,
- Licensed Healthcare Practitioner,
- Certified Candidate Sports Massage Therapist (CCSMT),
- Student Medical Doctor of MD-HOM, Physician
I am a Sports Massage Certified Therapist with the Canadian Sports Massage association (CSMTA). I am an on site and at sporting events Athletic therapist in triage. I have worked as an Athletic Therapist at:
- Worlds Longest Hockey game,
- Rugby Canada,
- Terry Fox Marathon run.
My practice specialty is in Orthopedic Massage therapy, joint manipulation, and Orthopedic assessment. I graduated the top of my class in Orthopedic massage, pathology, and physiology.
I perform a refreshing massage therapy treatment which uses a blend of remedial exercise, tissue stretching, and specialized muscle realignment techniques (in a non traumatic way) to help realign muscles, reduce compressions or pain, and to reduce tension in your ligaments, muscles, tendons, and joints. I’m able to offer you care unlike any other and to the highest of health standards.
Orthopedic massage practitioners find the origins of pain and misalignment in the physical connections between muscles, soft tissues, tendons, bones, and fascia. Try Massage therapy with real results!
Be pain free!
massage is used to treat pain and soft-tissue, musculoskeletal injuries, emphasizing not only assessment and rehabilitation but on prevention and maintenance as well.
Imagine all you could do if you were pain free!
My studies of alignment therapy, myofasical restrictions, & pain relief therapies; allow me to communicate with your musculoskeletal system. The treatments will help refresh your bodily tissues, find the source of build up, and treat your symptoms thru massage therapy to promote muscular wellness and an overall pain free lifestyle. I have an innate knowledge of the science behind Massage therapy and pain. My treatments will help you improve your joint mobility, range of motion, & overall blood circulation, while reducing pain & muscular tension in affected areas.
Rose Marie is a Proud Member of the following Health Care & Massage Therapy Associations:
I am an alumni at MH Vicars School of Massage Therapy. Honors Graduate of a 2200 Hour Registered Massage Therapy Program. I am currently furthering my skills as a therapist by studying the Doctor of HOM– Medical Sciences Program at University of Toronto. Ask me about my non traumatic pain rehabilitation treatments.