What is Medical Massage Therapy? Medical Massage Therapy provides effective, fast, and proven pain reduction and injury management. Providing home care/self care exercise and customized treatment plans to your individual needs.
Please Note: My treatment is non-traumatic. I provide pain relief and do not guarantee any type of range flexibility with only one treatment. Assessment is suggested for all medical massage patients and is additional time to your massages. Book your sessions accordingly.
First appointments are 90 Minutes and billed at: $130 which includes a 45-60 Minute Massage and assessment.
Who can access Medical Massage Therapy? Medical Massage Therapy compliments your own Rehabilitation plan. Patients with a Medical diagnosis and of any age are eligible for Medical Massage therapy. Rose our Registered Massage therapist focuses on the treatment of these & more conditions:
- Acute Injury/Trauma Treatment (strains, sprains, dislocations),
- Disability Pain Management,
- Chronic Pain treatments,
- Certified in Athletic taping, K Taping, & Postural Kinesiology taping,
- Degenerative & Compression Diseases,
- Hospice care patients,
- Lymphatic Drainage (*upper body or legs only),
- Oncology massage treatments,
- Postural Dysfunctions,
- Pre Surgical & Post Surgery Massage,
- Rehabilitation & Repetitive Motion Injury Therapy
*SPECIAL OFFER: FREE ASSESSMENT W/EVERY BOOKING – Requires an MD approval/referral. All services are provided either as in patient treatment and/or outpatient/Mobile Massage service.
MEDICAL MASSAGE SERVICES:
- All Stages of Chronic Pain, Injury/Trauma Conditions
Session length: First 90 Minute appointment for $130.00 | 60 Minutes thereafter: $90.00
Treatment for all injuries including: Motor vehicle accidents (MVA’s), trauma, stress injury, & workplace injuries. Relieve your pain, tension, and spasms with any stage of injury or pain. All treatments include gentle passive stretching, myofascial + tissue alignment, and trigger point therapy.*
- Compression, Degenerative, & Nerve Entrapment Conditions
Session length: First 90 Minute appointment for $120.00 | 60 Minutes for $90.00
Non-traumatic Therapeutic approach to Compression & Nerve Conditions; such as, Shoulder impingement, Piriformis syndrome, Sciatica, etc. Our Rehabilitation Massage & Orthopedic massage treatments help relieve tension and stress on your body. All treatments include gentle passive stretching, myofascial + tissue alignment, and trigger point therapy.*
- Hospice Care Treatments
Session length: First 90 Minute appointment for $120.00 | 60 Minutes for $100.00
Compassionate care offered thru soft touch therapy. Hospice patients are treated to a light-medium pressure massage focusing on overall relaxation and pain reduction.
- Oncology Treatments
Session length: First 90 Minute appointment for $140.00 | 60 Minutes for $100.00
Cancer treatments can be invasive and often times fatiguing. Oncology Massage Therapy provides a comforting and pain relieving therapy assisting with fatigue, pain, and stress. Patients are treated in a quiet, safe, welcoming space with a sympathetic set of healing hands to ease it all away.
- Pre/Post Surgical MLD / Lymphatic Therapy
Session length: First 90 Minute appointment for $140.00 | 60 Minutes for $120.00
Manual Lymphatic Drainage is beneficial to the healing process when used both before and after your surgical procedure. MLD works to activate your fluid circulation and boosts the PSN system and the immune system.
– Pre-Op: MLD treatments – recommended prior to surgery; ideally the week before. The increase in lymphatic flow facilitates reabsorbing of excess protein, cellular debris, and waste that may accumulate in the interstitial spaces of your skin. MLD increases blood flow, promotes detoxification, & facilitates healing.
– Post-Op: – recommended post-op, which can start 24-hours after surgery (with physician approval). Trauma (surgery) can depress the function of the lymphatic system. As such, MLD is used to stimulate temporary rerouting of lymph to functional vessels and nodes to reduce swelling. This assists with pain reduction & bruising.
- Repetitive Motion Injuries / Rehabilitation Therapy
Session length: First 90 Minute appointment for $130.00 | 60 Min for $90.00
Treating everyday aches and pains associated with Repetitive overuse conditions (Carpal Tunnel syndrome, Frozen shoulder, etc), Chronic pains from congenital/structural/postural dysfunctions (ex. Scoliosis, Hyper/Hypolordosis, etc), and/or workplace overuse; that help you heal more effectively!
We help you understand your pain and how to become more posturally aware. Rehabilitation is not an overnight solution. We will work with you and measure your progress every step of the way. Become stronger and healthier with our Repetitive Motion Injury & Rehabilitation Massage Therapy.
We travel to all hospitals, community care facilities, home care, seniors care, and/or hospice care facilities. Book online or call: (780) 432-5900 to book today!